Improve Your Mental Focus for Auto Racing!
How many times has a breakdown in your focus on the race car track or indecision cost you a podium finish? Are you mentally prepared to perform your best on the track every time you race?
Are your lap times in practice or qualifying better than your lap times in races? If your lap times are lagging in races, most likely your mental game is holding you back.
Master mental game coach Dr. Patrick Cohn can help you uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential on the track. You’ll learn proven mental strategies Dr. Cohn teaches to help auto racers, auto motocross, and motorcycle racers get into the winner’s circle.
“I think Dr. Cohn’s mental coaching has help me immensely. It has taught me what to focus on in and out of the racecar. How to stay calm and focused have been key skills that I have learned which are important in helping me be a better and more confident race car driver.”
~AJ Allmendinger, NASCAR Driver
Dr. Cohn has helped 1000s of athletes over the past 25 years to improve their mental toughness and get the mental edge. Dr. Cohn has helped Nascar winners, national champion motocross racers, and champ car drivers improve their mental toughness and win.
He’s the author of The Confident Racer CD program for auto racers and Arm Pump Solved CD program for Motocross the popular Confident Athlete Workbook and CD series. He is also the creator the Mental Game Coaching Professional Certification.
Get the Mental Edge
Our exclusive mental game coaching programs will help you:
- Develop prerace routines and mental strategies to enter the zone
- Maintain composure and momentum after mistakes
- Take your practice lap times to competition consistently
- Uncover doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence
- Increase the consistency of performance with prerace routines
- Manage distractions and perform with laser-like focus
Customize Your Mental Coaching Program
- You can improve your mental game one-on-one with Dr. Cohn himself in Orlando Florida or get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video conferencing with Dr. Cohn himself.
- All programs include the Drivers Mental Aptitude Assessment (DMAP), a custom mental game plan, weekly coaching sessions, unlimited email correspondence, and mental edge workbooks or performance boosting eBooks.
- One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes.
- We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from.
Contact Dr. Cohn at Peak Performance Sports or call 888-742-7225 today for a free 15-minute mental game evaluation!