Learn Mental Strategies for Racing Success
If your practice laps are faster than what you can do in races, your mind is getting in the way of performing consistently well. Discover how you can build confidence, focus better, and have more fun on the track! Learn how to take your practice to races more consistently. GET DETAILS TODAY…
Improve Confidence for MOTORSPORTS
Learn the secrets to perform like a champion with one-on-one mental game coaching or team seminars. Learn proven mental strategies for mental toughness in motorsports.
Get our audio programs for motorsports racing to improve mental toughness – the same strategies we teach to one-on-one athletes we coach on the mental game. Get Arm Pump Solved.
Get expert mental game coaching seminars virtually with our certified mental performance coaches at Peak Performance Sports. Join a seminar via Skype, Zoom, or Goto Meeting…
MENTAL PERFORMANCE COACHES
Georgia Miller, M.E. is a mental performance coach for Peak Performance Sports. She is a certified Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) and is working towards becoming a Certified Mental Performance Coach (CMPC) with AASP. She works with youth to college athletes in all sports. READ MORE>>
Jaclyn Ellis, M.S. is a mental performance coach for Peak Performance Sports. She earned a Master’s degree from Illinois State University. She competed in soccer, volleyball, and tennis and was a competitive youth head soccer coach in Bloomington, IL. She works with athletes in all sports from junior to collegiate. READ MORE>>
Patrick Cohn, Ph.D. is the president and founder of Peak Performance Sports, LLC in Orlando, Florida, where his team of coaches provides mental performance coaching to athletes and teams. He also is the director of the MGCP certification program for mental coaches, life coaches, psychologist, and coaches. READ MORE>>
FREE RACEPSYCH E-COURSE
Claim your Absolutely FREE RacePsych 10-week mental training e-course to boost your mental horsepower! Whether you are a professional NASCAR or Motocross racer or race enthusiast, you can turbo-charge your mindset and improve racing success!
- Reach your peak lap times with powerful mental strategies.
- Learn proven mental preparation strategies to boost prerace focus.
- Discover how to control your confidence on the start line!
- As a FREE bonus, you’ll receive a free e-booklet, When is Racing Psychology Useful to help you understand the top mental skills for racing success!
Start Your Mental Training for Motorsports Today!
Improve your mindset and perform more consistently in motorsports:
>>Get a free mental training e-course: Improve Mental Horsepower
>>Check out our mental coaching programs for motocross
>>Check out our mental coaching programs for karting
>>Check out our mental coaching programs for auto racing
>>Contact us today with your mental training questions!
Racing Psychology Articles
- Matt Boni on the Mental Game of MotocrossMatt Boni was Dr. Cohn’s first motocross mental coaching student. In a recent interview, Matt Boni, National MX Champion, talks about the mental game of motocross and his experience with … Boost Confidence
- How Self-Intimidation Destroys ConfidenceIn “Sessions with Doc,” Dr. Patrick Cohn answers your sports psychology and mental training questions about coping in sports when intimidated by the competition. Visit Peaksports.com and click on contact … Boost Confidence
- Arm Pump Solved – Part 1It’s All in the Mind This is part one of a three part series on the psychology of arm pump by Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D. an expert in motocross psychology. … Boost Confidence
- Arm Pump Solved – Part 2It’s All in the Mind This is part two of a three part series on the psychology of arm pump by Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D. an expert in mental training … Boost Confidence
- Arm Pump Solved – Part 3It’s All in the Mind This is part three of a three part series on the psychology of arm pump by Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D. an expert in mental training … Boost Confidence
- 4 Mental Keys for MX StartsMotocross starts are the race within the race of motocross. In no other sport do you have 40 or so competitors hauling into the first turn with the engine throttle … Boost Confidence
- 10 Tips For After The MotoThis tool is designed to help parents structure a positive feedback experience for their child post moto. The goal is to help the racer assess the moto without emotion and … Boost Confidence
- Do You Put Other Racers on the Podium?Do you pay more attention to other ranked racers in the field that have had success? Do you compare yourself to other riders when you get to the track? If … Boost Confidence